HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
To protect yourself and others:
✓ Practice physical distancing. Stay 6 feet apart at all times.
✓ Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
✓ Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
✓ Avoid touching your face
✓ Watch for COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
✓ Stay home if you feel unwell
We welcome you to Crosswinds and thank you for your cooperation. Several precautionary safety measures have been put in place and will remain until the guidelines are relaxed by the Government of Ontario.
We have implemented policies with our team to:
- Ensure our team members are healthy and practice physical distancing.
- Reduce touch points as much as possible.
- Enhance cleaning procedures.
Please stay home if:
- You have travelled outside Ontario in the last 14 days.
- You are feeling unwell.
- Someone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
Tee Time Policy
- Tee time reservations are required prior to arrival. For bookings, CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE.
- For assistance call 905-319-5991 ext.3
- Tee times will be spaced every 10 minutes to ensure safe physical distancing.
- Power carts have cart dividers. Single-rider carts are also available.
- Follow the signs and instructions.
- Arrive 20 – 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Practice putting greens are open. The driving range is closed.
- The Pro Shop is open for check-in. Only one customer will be allowed in the Pro Shop at a time.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in the Pro Shop (i.e. balls, tees)
- A Starter will guide you at the first tee. Please listen to their instructions.
- Do not congregate in groups, shake hands or high five.
- On-course washrooms are closed.
- Washrooms are in the lower level of the Clubhouse only.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds after visiting the washroom.
Food & Beverages
- Food & beverage is available for take-out at the Halfway Café.
- 18th Hole Patio is open for self-service. Check-in at the Halfway Café before sitting.
- Lunch BBQ will be available Tuesday – Sunday; 11:30am – 3pm.
- Pebblestone Pub and the upper level of the clubhouse are closed.
- During golf, you may call to pre-order on Hole #7 for pick up at Hole #10.
- Collect your garbage in the bag provided to you and dispose at the end of your round. There are limited garbage bins on course.
- Crosswinds has a zero-tolerance alcohol policy. For the safety of our guests and staff, BRINGING YOUR OWN ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED. Anyone with their own alcohol will have the entire group fees forfeited and all will be asked to leave immediately. We reserve the right to check all coolers and bags on Crosswinds property.
- Scorecards and pencils are given at check-in in the Pro Shop.
- There are no ball/club washers, benches, divot bottles, rental clubs and few garbages.
- There are no bunker rakes. You may, lift, clean and place your ball, no closer to the hole. After taking your shot, please smooth the sand with your foot or club.
- Do not touch the flag stick. The flag stick is always to remain in. The holes have been raised to prevent the ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup.
- Carts will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- Do not handshake following play.
- Practice safe distancing throughout the round especially at tees and greens.
- Groups are discouraged from playing through. Keep an appropriate pace of play.
After Round Policy
- Completely empty your cart of your personal belongings, garbage, and recycling. Please prevent our staff from touching your garbage.
- Return your cart to the designated Cart Return Area.
- Do not congregate in large groups. Do not socialize in the parking lot.
It is essential that all golfers take these protocols and precautions seriously. Be safe. Have fun!