HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
To protect yourself and others:
✓ Practice physical distancing. Stay 6 feet apart at all times.
✓ Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
✓ Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
✓ Avoid touching your face
✓ Watch for COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
✓ Stay home if you feel unwell
We welcome you to Crosswinds and thank you for your cooperation. Several precautionary safety measures have been put in place and will remain until the guidelines are relaxed by the Government of Ontario.
We have implemented policies with our team to:
- Ensure our team members are healthy and practice physical distancing.
- Reduce touch points as much as possible.
- Enhance cleaning procedures.
Please stay home if:
- You have travelled outside Ontario in the last 14 days.
- You are feeling unwell.
- Someone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
Tee Time Policy
- Tee time reservations are required prior to arrival. For bookings, CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE.
- For assistance call 905-319-5991 ext.3
- Tee times will be spaced every 15 minutes to ensure safe physical distancing.
- Power carts are single rider only; unless you share the same household.
- Follow the signs and instructions.
- Check-in will be allowed only 15 minutes before your tee time in the roundabout, outside the Pro Shop. Proceed in your car.
- Do not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time. Park & wait in your cart until 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Driving range and practice putting greens are closed.
- Limited merchandise will be available for purchase in the Pro Shop (i.e. balls, tees).
- Only one customer will be allowed in the Pro Shop at a time
- Unload your own clubs and place them directly on your cart/pull cart.
- A Starter will guide you at the first tee, please listen to their instructions.
- Do not congregate in groups, shake hands or high five.
- On-course washrooms are closed.
- Washrooms are in the lower level of the Clubhouse only.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds after visiting the washroom.
Food & Beverages
- Pebblestone Pub and the upper level of the clubhouse are closed.
- Food & beverage will be available for pickup outside the Halfway Café at Hole #10 only.
- During golf, you may call to pre-order on Hole #7 for pick up at Hole #10.
- Please carefully dispose of your garbage and recycling.
- Outside alcohol is illegal and will be confiscated. Anyone not complying will be required to leave and fees forfeited.
- Scorecards and pencils are by request at check-in only.
- There are no ball/club washers, benches, divot bottles, rental clubs and few garbages.
- There are no bunker rakes. You may, lift, clean and place your ball, no closer to the hole. After taking your shot, please smooth the sand with your foot or club.
- Do not touch the flag stick. The flagstick is always to remain in. The holes have been raised to prevent the ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup.
- Carts will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- Do not handshake following play.
- Practice safe distancing throughout the round especially at tees and greens.
- Groups are not permitted to play through. Keep an appropriate pace of play.
After Round Policy
- Please exit as promptly as possible.
- Completely empty your cart of your personal belongings, garbage and recycling. Please prevent our staff from touching your garbage.
- Return your cart to the designated Cart Return Area.
- Do not congregate in groups. Do not socialize in the parking lot.
It is essential that all golfers take these protocols and precautions seriously. Be safe. Have fun!