HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
To protect yourself and others:
✓ Practice physical distancing. Stay 6 feet apart at all times.
✓ Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
✓ Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
✓ Avoid touching your face
✓ Watch for COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
✓ Stay home if you feel unwell.
We welcome you to Crosswinds and thank you for your cooperation. Several precautionary safety measures have been put in place and will remain until the guidelines are relaxed by the Government of Ontario.
We have implemented policies with our team to:
- Ensure our team members are healthy and practice physical distancing.
- Reduce touch points as much as possible.
- Enhance cleaning procedures.
Please stay home if:
- You have travelled outside Ontario in the last 14 days.
- You are feeling unwell.
- Someone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
Tee Time Policy
- Tee time reservations are required prior to arrival. For bookings, CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE.
- For assistance call 905-319-5991 ext.3
- Tee times will be spaced every 10 minutes to ensure safe physical distancing.
- Single-rider carts are available.
- Follow the signs and instructions.
- Practice putting greens are open.
- Warm-up driving range is open.
- Up to four customers will be allowed in the Pro Shop at a time. Face masks are required inside.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in the Pro Shop (i.e. balls, tees)
- Place your own clubs directly on your cart/pull cart.
- A Starter will guide you at the first tee. Please listen to their instructions.
- Do not congregate in the roundabout or near Hole 1.
- On-course washrooms are now open.
Washrooms are also available in the lower level of the Clubhouse.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds after visiting the washroom.
Food & Beverages
- Pebbletone Pub and the upper level of the clubhouse is closed.
- Food & beverage is available for take-out at the Halfway Café.
- 18th Hole Patio open daily 9am to 7pm. Self-service through the Halfway Café.
- During golf, you may call to pre-order on Hole #7 for pick up at Hole #10.
- Empty garbage and recycling from your cart.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed on Crosswinds property, including the parking lot.
- Scorecards and pencils available from the Starter or in the Pro Shop on request.
- There are no bunker rakes. You may, lift, clean and place your ball, no closer to the hole. After taking your shot, please smooth the sand with your foot or club.
- Do not touch the flag stick. The flagstick is always to remain in. The holes have been raised to prevent the ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup.
- Carts will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- Practice safe distancing throughout the round especially at tees and greens.
- Keep an appropriate pace of play.
After Round Policy
- Completely empty your cart of your personal belongings, garbage, and recycling.
- Return your cart to the designated Cart Return Area.
It is essential that all golfers take these protocols and precautions seriously. Be safe. Have fun!