CROSSWINDS IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
We are closed, and tee-time reservations are not available.
Crosswinds Golf & Country Club is temporarily closed due to prevailing conditions with COVID-19, following an emergency declaration, including a directive for Ontario golf courses from the Premier of Ontario on April 16, 2021. This is necessary to protect our guests and our Crosswinds staff.
Our team thanks you for your kindness and understanding.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please be well and stay safe.
CROSSWINDS GOLF SCORECARD
Welcome to golf at Crosswinds Golf & Country Club in Burlington, Ontario! We're pleased to offer you this scorecard as a preview of your game.
You can explore this page and also download our printable golf scorecard PDF here (opens in a new browser tab).
For your enjoyment, the following tees are recommended:
HCP 26 and Over
WAYS TO PLAY
- Please play a realistic set of tees for your ability.
- Hit when it is safe and be ready to hit when it is your turn.
- 60 second rule when looking for your golf ball.
- Leave the green immediately and mark your score card on the next tee.
- Please follow all Drop Zones on the course. Most of them are on the other side of the water.
- Your round should be completed in 4.5 hours.
ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE AREAS
- No play or search is permitted in these areas. Signs are posted on the course.
- Take a free drop at the point of entry with no penalty stroke (Local Rule).
COURTESY OF PLAY
- R.C.G.A Rules govern all play except where modified by local rule.
- Yardage is measured to the center of the green.
- Water Hazards – defined by yellow stakes.
- Lateral Hazards – defined by red stakes.
- Out of Bounds – defined by white stakes or course boundaries (fences).
- Driving Range is out of bounds.
- Free drop from cart paths, staked trees and ground under repair.
FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF ALL GOLFERS
- Starters and Marshals are there to assist you.
- Please follow the cart path rules for the day.
- Keep pace with the group ahead of you or allow faster groups to play through.
- Please repair your divots, ball marks and rake bunkers.
- Only alcoholic beverages purchased at Crosswinds are permitted on the course.
- property and parking lot.
- Thank you for recycling and keeping our course beautiful.
These rules are for everyone to make your day more enjoyable. Thank you!