CROSSWINDS GOLF SCORECARD
Welcome to unforgettable public golf at Crosswinds Golf & Country Club in Burlington, Ontario! We're pleased to offer you this scorecard as a preview of your game. You can also download our printable golf scorecard PDF here.
For your enjoyment, the following tees are recommended:
HCP 26 and Over
WAYS TO PLAY
- Please play a realistic set of tees for your ability.
- Hit when it is safe and be ready to hit when it is your turn.
- 60 second rule when looking for your golf ball.
- Leave the green immediately and mark your score card on the next tee.
- Please follow all Drop Zones on the course. Most of them are on the other side of the water.
- Your round should be completed in 4.5 hours.
ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE AREAS
- No play or search is permitted in these areas. Signs are posted on the course.
- Take a free drop at the point of entry with no penalty stroke (Local Rule).
COURTESY OF PLAY
- R.C.G.A Rules govern all play except where modified by local rule.
- Yardage is measured to the center of the green.
- Water Hazards – defined by yellow stakes.
- Lateral Hazards – defined by red stakes.
- Out of Bounds – defined by white stakes or course boundaries (fences).
- Driving Range is out of bounds.
- Free drop from cart paths, staked trees and ground under repair.
FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF ALL GOLFERS
- Starters and Player Assistants are there to assist you.
- Please follow the cart path rules for the day.
- Keep pace with the group ahead of you or allow faster groups to play through.
- Please repair your divots, ball marks and rake bunkers.
- Only alcoholic beverages purchased at Crosswinds are permitted on the course property and parking lot.
- Thank you for recycling and keeping our course beautiful.
These rules are for everyone to make your day more enjoyable. Thank you!