About Golf at Crosswinds Golf & Country Club
Framed within the majestic Niagara Escarpment, Crosswinds Golf & Country Club features an 18-hole championship golf course in Burlington that extends across 200 serene acres. Four sets of tees provide every golfer – from the lowest handicapper to the novice – with the test they’re looking for in a memorable round of golf on a public golf course near Oakville/Mississauga.
Our Course Rewards Accuracy over Length
Ponds and sand bunkers are strategically placed to challenge shot and club selection at Crosswinds. The greens putt true, with enough undulation to make reading them and judging speed top priorities. The course tends to reward accuracy over length, as each shot sets up the next.
A Beautiful Golf Course near Mississauga/Oakville
Because our golf course is within close proximity to Oakville and Mississauga, there’s never a shortage of things to do in the area. When you’re not out enjoying our unforgettable golf course near Mississauga, be sure to check out the many nearby festivals, including the Canada Day Celebration, the Mississauga Rotary Ribfest and the New Year’s Eve Bash in Celebration Square. Most importantly, our proximity to Mississauga and Oakville means that you can be out of the office and on the fairway without feeling rushed! No matter which direction of Ontario you’re coming from, get directions to our golf course from the QEW, the 401 and the 407.
Relax and Escape the Hustle and Bustle of Today
True to its name, Crosswinds suits players who hit closer to the ground due to the ever-changing wind conditions and gentle contouring of the fairways and green approaches. Crosswinds Golf & Country Club’s natural setting takes you away from the hustle and bustle pace of today. It’s just you, your friends, your game and Crosswinds. Contact us today to learn more!
Crosswinds Course Fast Facts
- Public golf course
- 4 sets of tees: Black 7,240 yards | Gold 6,576 yards | Silver 6,010 yards |Red 5,092 yards
- Slope: 120-140
- Course rating: 69.2-76.1
- 120,000 sq. ft. of bent grass greens
- 25 acres of rolling fairways surrounded by Kentucky blue grass
- 65 Temisca white sand bunkers
- Limestone Creek separates the front nine from the back nine
- Signature Hole #5: “The Island Green”
- Driving range with target greens
- Practice putting greens with chipping areas
- Clubhouse featuring the Grand Hall, Pebblestone Pub & Patios
- Locker rooms with showers and towel service
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Halfway Cafe + on-course snack & beverage carts